I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Thursday, June 16, 2011

updates 15.06.2011

A little update about today's happening:
sometimes, i just couldn't deny that happy feeling often strikes my heart. Maybe i am those kind of person where i can get REALLY happy easily even it was just a simple moment with friends.
I don't understand why people would be so upset everyday though there were having really great and *happy* moments with friends. They can't be easily satisfied huh?.

Today, i got knocked by an Australian as known as my lecturer because i couldn't remember, oh wait, i shall say i have answered wrongly for the independence year of Malaysia. 1957, i said it was 1947 which it was 10 years difference.
He knocked my head!!! how could he hit me? *just kidding, i was being dramatic* 
And yes, i am a Malaysian! just not spirited on 1Malaysia and not a historical-dependent student nor am i the geographical expert. 

And i went for a consultation, *smile*, i do go for consultation sometimes okay?.
Have a brief talk with lecturers. i think we talked about the families and friends, but mainly on education okay, i don't seriously *chat* with lecturers. not when they are still my TEACHERS, ~.~, not to mention adding them in facebook friend list.

alright, it's time for me to go to bed right now!
BYE! (:


No comments: