I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, June 25, 2011

exclaimation mark

today couldn't be classified as the happiest day in my life but these 2 days would definitely key into my brain and heart and these unforgettable memories will going to be last forever.

yesterday was kind of memorable.
I:
Had a joyful dinner with classmates and lecturers before one of my lecturers fly back to his own country in the month of July.
Had 2 big jar of beer and not to mention the drunk part. *blushed*
Had talked with lecturer as much as i can because i wouldn't be given another chance to talk again as this dinner is extremely special to all of us.
Had taken care by my classmates and i was so grateful of that.
Had my brunch before they gone back to their home.

Had gotten myself a shock when something happened (not mentioning here) and this came to an awkward moment, I didn't know what to react beside than avoiding.
Had bought 7  clothes and that cost my mom quite alot *love marmie <3*

and now :
i am having sore throat and running nose out of no way.
my hands are numbed since this afternoon and i not sure whether it was because of the air-conditioned that i have sat under...













No comments: