I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, May 14, 2011

genting trip!

the first day of the excursion went really badly, i had a severe headache and nearly vomited in the bus, the roads to genting highland made me sort of suffocating. Although my head was spinning, i made my way here, the venue where i am right now. i meant i'm really glad that the bus has finally arrived here. I was getting a little better now at starbucks, happily fb-ing and writing a journal entry!. i made it, =)

Let me describe the environment here, it is cold obviously, but i am glad n sad at the same time that here isn't as cold as last time i been which was months ago. most of us should know that what affected this climate changes- Global warming. Surprisingly, i need not wear jacket, cardigan or whatever extra shirts to protect my inner temperature. The fact is, classes/ library in my university are way COOLER than genting highland. * at least i don't shiver here* =)

Last but not least, i am ANTI-SMOKERs! it disgusts me when i see ladies smoking!, EW, i just want u to know that u r the ugliest when u smoke!.


more updates r coming soon! :)

No comments: