I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Sunday, May 8, 2011

it wasn't a fantastic day , but it was enlightened by friends when i heard my pink panther sms ringtone. It was about 1 p.m. in the afternoon, for your information, i slept at 5.30 a.m. yesterday. A friend of mine text me and invited me to watch a show at pyramid, and i ended up going. There was a funny moment where a 24-year-old boy came to the stage and sang what do you want from me by Adam Lambert. He was brave enough to sing this song though. Anyhow, the show appeared to be great and fun although the buffet served wasn't for us to enjoy.


Apparently, my written posts did not go as much as Elena's diaries but we do have a same habit which it is writing daily happenings everyday and reminiscing in the future.


today is mother's day and, i am here to wish every mom has a wonderful day with their children.

give her a kiss and tell her how much u love her!



No comments: