I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Monday, May 16, 2011

sickness

so, i have motion sicknesses which are nausea, feeling unpleasant, vomiting and inner ear problem.
it was due to inadequate oxygen supplied in the brain and causes dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
i have done some research on the tablets. I have taken proper medications recommended by one male pharmacist at Genting Highland, but it seemed ineffective.

it was Stugeron, Cinnarizine that invented by America. it cost my mom RM15 and it has 20+ white tablets.
here is the description :

Stugeron (Cinnarizine) is an antihistamine, used to evade vomiting caused by motion sickness. It has the active ingredient cinnarizine, which could be also treated as a nootropic medicine due to its vasorelaxating talents, which take place typically in brain. It is also well mixed with other nootropics, chiefly Piracetam that helps each drug heightening the other in increasing brain oxygen supply.

usage:
Stugeron (Cinnarizine) is mainly used to avoid vomiting caused by motion sickness. This drug is also used to treat itchy, runny nose; sneezing; and itchy, watery and red eyes, due to seasonal allergies such as hay fever. It also relieves the symptoms of continual allergies and chronic itchy skin and hives.

i can't deny that it was more comfortable than before after applied the medicine but i still had little dizziness and nausea. And the male pharmacist said that i would sleep after I've taken which ended up i did not.



mine has more tablets than this. =)


______________________________________________________________

Reply:

Aren't u expected too much on me?. I am a human, not intelligent, not hardworking either. a piece of work that others did much worse than i did and why am i the one getting from you?

I'm sick of kept smiling in front of you, I have been talking to someone has a habit which i hate the most, this is the sickening part. don't you know that?

Just stop act like you are one freaking good guy and keep wink to me, bloody not getting my attention at all!.

I'm contradicting u, freak!





No comments: