I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, May 7, 2011


i wasn't having a good mood today,
a little mood swing. Studies are getting me suffocated, but i shall keep it all to myself in front of friends.

it had been a really bad day, i meant today wasn't my day.
though, i still made myself to watch a movie. And, i screwed up before buying myself a ticket as it ended up only 2 spirited people who watching it? but it was alright, i lazy to mention the whole unfortunate events that happened on me, i screwed it up, okay?
So, Fast5 is a fantastic movie indeed, it was full-seated including the couple seats by the way. We sat at the second row in front of the screen.
my neck wasn't really suffered when i was sort of enjoying the climax moments.
(Fastnfurious5- i rated it 9.8/10 *highly recommended*)

so, here it goes after the movie. We went to starbucks to enjoy our last-day promotions at 6.30p.m. which was the last half an hour before the promotion ends officially. I bought chocolate cream chips while he ordered java chips. We didn't know how the waiter changed java chips to dark mocha, it was a wrong order but he still drank it after he snapped a picture of the beverages. Then, we have found a place to sit obviously was to finish our drinks and get our butt off. but at the mean time, we have chatted quite some stuffs. Now, i wish to sing in a karoake box for few hours at least.




congratulations to Sylvia Lee
as she has not been checking her ex's profile for more than a week!
did she manage to get over this freaking love sick?
she starts to love Australians!
get a boyfriend! <3

No comments: