I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Friday, May 13, 2011

gor's birthday- 12/5


today was my beloved bro's birthday. just don't tell him that i was told by marmie the day itself. I know it hurts but, sigh, Is short term memory really un-curable? *sobs*
Anyway, i get to eat birthday cake again. Frankly, i was questioning every classmate about their date of birth, so that it allows me to eat my favourite again. But ironically, AHA, i have forgotten my biological brother's birthday!

and owh, did i complain about today's weather? i planned to drive home after my class has ended. Unfortunately, the rain had to fall so heavily few minutes before my class ends. WHY?, DEAR RAIN: u came at the wrong timing, when i begged u to come, u refused, when i wasn't EXPECTING u to come, YOU CAME! are u fooling me? my life is already full of dull moments right now and you are definitely pissed me off!
I was stucked at the university because of the heavy rain. Not to mention, the cold breeze shivers down my spine. oh, thanks to a friend's loose jacket which eventually protected my inner temperature during the class. :)
Since we couldn't leave the university, we headed to the library and talked hell lots! we were searching for CDs and we found there's many old movies such as Finding Nemo, Indiana jonnes(full set), Fast&furious, My super ex-gf etc.



craving for a white boyfie, they are so handsome,
we shall set an organization for them,
and I should observe + spot & hunt & turn them into vampires!!
*giggle*

No comments: