I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Monday, May 2, 2011


having macD as supper at midnight wasn't bad.
trying to show off I'd been to macD at 1.00 a.m =)
there was crowded and we actually had to queue up?
It was like afternoon rush hour,
that was what i didn't expect to be happened.
and it is what my bro's life used to be.
an authentic *vampire* life of his
while i was sort of involved myself into his for a day.
i found it was errrr, exactly what vampires have been doing.






talking about vampires,
i am totally in love with vampire diaries.
it was a fantastic series i have ever addicted to.
i mean i dun watch English *series* such as CSI: miami and things like that.
but i fell in love with stefan in the first episode of season 1,
but now, i like damon.
I am electrically shot by his eyes EVERY TIME i see his eyes.
he got me hypnotized.
=)

hmmmm, and know what,
for those who haven't watch vampire diaries. they will pronounce stefan as Stif-ern
but i pronounce it as sta-fern,
i don't know what the exact pronunciation is,
but who cares,
sta-fern sounds nicer.


No comments: