I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, May 7, 2011


went and have MacDonald at 3 again with my bro, had my stomach growled and drummed for half an hour before that. I really can't keep myself under control when i was obviously starving at night, though i have always reminded myself with " watch my diet". Okay, guilty feeling has gone. At least i am not regretting so far for having a "midnight supper at3". since i have to wait till my chicken burger being digested, lets just have some heart-to-heart diary today though i knew i'd already posted 2.


So, i have seen 2 accidents along the way at that time, 3a.m. . It was located at the roundabout of Subang and i saw a stack of blood on the roadside. cars after cars, it was at least 4 cars involved, ironically, all of them are protons. It was a massive traffic jam at that time, everyone honked, hope to reach their destiny on time. Not sure the reason of drivers getting impatient.



no pictures taken.

No comments: